Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Packing for South America

I am leaving day after tomorrow for my first ever South American Tour.
This is a tour that has been on my wish list for more years than I dare to say.
So, finally, like any good Indie Artist, I decided to bootstrap the process and enlist the support of my fans.  Years of waiting on various agents produced no useful results. So now I am packing my concert dresses and bathing suits and a hefty load of CDs that I hope will not create excess baggage fees and flying off to meet my fans and explore summer in Chile, Argentina and Uruguay.


 January 29th.
Concert in Frutillar, Chile with Flautist Viviana Guzman
http://www.semanasmusicales.cl/artistas.html
           
February 6. 
Concert in Mendoza, Argentina with Julio Mazziotti, a pianist I met in Mallorca late last year at the  PRIMER ENCUENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE PIANISTAS DEL MUNDO, which is now an annual event!

February 10 and 11.
Concerts in Montevideo, Uruguay, promoted by unrelenting fan Juan Carlos Bacino.
February 10 Solo Piano
February 11 With Flautist Viviana Guzman

February 14th.
Concert in Valdivia, Chile for Valentine's Day.
Promoted by Mundovivo Music and my dear friend Subhira Rodriguez.



No comments:

Post a Comment